Thank you for using the Rasello products and services (“Services”). The
Services are provided by Rasello Pte Ltd. (“Rasello”), located at 16
Raffles Quay, #33-03 Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully but first let us understand the Rasello Software provided in the website.
About Software in our Services
Rasello is a software that is used on our website, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some updates may require you to activate them in your account.
Rasello gives you a personal, data limited royalty-free and non-exclusive right to use the software provided to you by Rasello that can be accessed anywhere worldwide. This right is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use, enjoy and benefit from the service, in the manner permitted by these terms. You are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software (It’s only fare and ethical that you adhere to this).
SOFTWARE USAGE TERMS
These terms are the legal agreements between you and Rasello to use the Rasello web based software. Please read these terms carefully, they protect both parties (you and us) and by registering a Rasello account and using the service you agree to these terms.
1. Software Usage Eligibility
In order to use Rasello, you must:
A. Complete the registration process at www.rasello.com/register;
B. Agree to the Communication policy and Software usage policy;
C. Be eighteen (18) years old and above with the right to enter into contracts;
D. Provide true, complete, and current contact information.
By using Rasello, you represent and warrant (legally enforceable promise) that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use Rasello in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Rasello may refuse service, close your accounts and change eligibility requirements at any time.
2. Policy effective dates
The Policy begins when you register a Rasello account and continues as long as you use Rasello. If you are or have registered a Rasello account on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing Accounts
You or Rasello may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we'll refund a prorated portion of your pre-paid premium account or reimburse you for unused SMS Credits.
We won’t refund you if there’s a violation of the Software Usage Terms or our Communication Policy. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, including your emails from our Software.
4. Changes to Policies
We may change any of our Policies by posting revised policies on Rasello and/or by sending an email to the email address you provided us.
5. Your Member data
Your member data are stored on a secure Rasello server. We don’t, under any circumstances, sell your member data, contact your members, steal your member data, or share your member data with any other party, unless the law requires it. If someone on your list complains or contacts us, we may respond to that person.
You may request to export (download) your member data from Rasello at any time, as long as we have a copy.
We respect your privacy and your member data privacy hence we will never sell the information you have stored about your members in your Rasello account.
You will also warrant that you have collected, stored, used, and transferred all data relating to any individual in compliance with all data protection laws and regulations. You have the necessary permission to allow Rasello to receive and process data and send communications to that individual on your behalf.
6. Breach of Security and “hackers”
Hackers sometimes find their ways into non-permitted places and nobody is safe from them. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or your Member data, then Rasello will notify you as soon as possible and attend to that action accordingly.
7. Your Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. You’re also responsible for the Rasello account(s) you registered and have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, but if you have forgotten it you can reset your password on https://rasello.com/pwdrst
8. Security on your Information
To protect your information, Rasello is secured with a Starfield Technologies Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and technology. Your account passwords are encrypted, which means we can’t see your passwords nor can we resend forgotten passwords but if you have forgotten it you can reset your password on https://rasello.com/pwdrst
9. Registered Account Disputes
We don't referee disputes over who owns an account so it is in your responsibility to resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party. We determine who owns an account based on the registration information in that account hence we rely on the contact information listed for that account and attach it to the logical owner (makes sense right).
10. Rights Owned by Us
Rasello owns the proprietary rights, patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights in the Website and software used in which we provide the service.
11. Rights Owned by You
You represent and warrant that you either own or have permission to use all of the material in your member data. You retain ownership of the materials you upload to Rasello. We may use or disclose your materials only in a situation where we are forced by law to provide such information.
12. Laws and regulations
You will use Rasello in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and you’re responsible for determining whether Rasello is suitable for you to use in line of local, state or country regulations such as EU Data Privacy Laws, GLB, HIPAA or other laws.
You will also warrant that you have complied, and will comply, with all regulations, as well as data protection, electronic communication, and privacy laws that apply to the countries where you’re sending any form of communication through Rasello.
You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from your breach of any part of these regulations.
13. Limitation of Liability
Rasello won’t be liable for any indirect, penitentiary, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for the Service the month before.
14. No Warranties
Rasello does not provide warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
You agree to indemnify and hold us (including Management or any Rasello Team members) harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a "Limitation of Liability" or other provision. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your account, password, and username did something that would violate any of these Terms.
We have the right to assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion. You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone.
17. Regulating Laws
Any dispute related to the Software Usage Terms, Communication Policy, or the overall Service will be decided by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Each party will be subject to the jurisdiction of those courts.
18. Force Majeure
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, floods, strikes, power blackouts, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers, telecom regulations, mobile carrier message delivery, mobile carrier gateways, mobile carrier regulations.
The following sections will continue to apply even if this agreement is terminated such as Proprietary Rights Owned by Us, Proprietary Rights Owned by You, Laws and Regulations, Limitation of Liability, No Warranties, Indemnity, Regulating Laws, and Entire Agreement.
20. Entire Agreement
These Terms and our Communication Policy and any Additional Terms you’ve agreed to make up the entire agreement and replace all prior agreements and understandings.
All Rasello users must follow the Communication Policy. If you violate
this policy, we will be subjected to suspend or terminate your account.
Please don't use Rasello to send anything offensive, promote anything illegal, or harass anyone. You may not send SMS or Email communication about:
- Escort or dating services
- Pornography or other sexually explicit SMS/Emails
- SMS/Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Marketing or commercial SMS/Email without permission
- Lead generation opportunities like “make money on online”
- Debt recovery opportunities
- Gambling services or products
- Online trading or stock market-related content
- Multi-level marketing & Pyramid Scams
Rasello does not allow Email or SMS communication for “Spam” in which the definition is "unsolicited bulk email or SMS." You are also not allowed to:
- Send information and material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone's rights including photos, graphics, text and other content.
- Register multiple accounts for any person or entity to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise.
- Use any misleading or incorrect email addresses, names, contact details, subject lines, or other information created or sent using our Service.
- Use any of the software on Rasello to create a competing product. Send communication to purchased members lists, rented member lists, or third-party member lists of any kind.
- Delete, bulk unsubscribe, or otherwise modify your members in order to avoid our data usage thresholds.
Spam and unsolicited communication
As an email and SMS communication service, it's our responsibility to be extra careful about preventing spam-related abuse because our reputation and ability to deliver quality service depends on it. That’s why you may only use Rasello to send SMS and Emails to people and entities that either:
- Gave you written or electronic permission to send SMSs/Emails to them, have not withdrawn that permission, and didn’t object to informational or promotional content you sent them in the past 12 months.
- Gave you their name, mobile numbers and email address in connection with a purchase, or negotiations to purchase, a product or service from you, have not opted out from receiving your emails, and didn’t object to promotional content you sent them in the past 12 months.
- Genuine recipients, this means if you deleted a group and uploaded a new one in which people previously unsubscribed it is in your duty to make sure you do not send SMS/Email communication to the same people.
- If you send SMS or Emails to your members and you get an unusual amount of SPAM complaints, ISPs will start blocking emails from your company and also mobile operators will ask us to stop you from communicating to your member lists. They’ll also ask Rasello to shut down your account so if you don't have proof that every recipient on your list opted-in to receive your SMSs/emails, or otherwise meets the above requirements, then please don’t import the email addresses or mobile numbers into your Rasello account.
Here are some good ideas for best practices when it comes to using Rasello as your communication system:
- Segment your member lists into interest groups so you can send relevant content to your customers. Don't just send one "bulk push" to all of your members.
- Be a professional, if you’re sending on behalf of clients, educate them about responsible SMS/email communication.
- If you are sending customers SMS updates using an SMS ID, send them SMSs time to time giving them options to opt-out such as text to “this number” if you want to be removed from this text messages.
- Care about your recipients, this means if you deleted a group and uploaded a new one in which people previously unsubscribed it is in your duty to make sure you do not send SMS/Email communication to the same people.
- Before importing a list into Rasello from another database, read and understand our Communication Policy. Remove any prospects or leads that didn’t explicitly request SMS/email communication from you or otherwise meet the requirements in our usage policy. Also remember, you are required by law to allow members to opt out of your SMS/email communication updates.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Communication Policy, enjoy Rasello.